Top street style looks + Summer 2019 trends
Located in the heart of downtown, the California Mart is home to all of the LA fashion showrooms.
LA Mens Market featured 2019 Summer Collections Oct 10-11, 2018.
Street style looks consisted of:
- 90s Styling
- Dad sneakers
- Skater wide legged cropped pants with the chain
- Belt bags aka previously known as “fanny packs” worn as cross-body bags
- Bright shades of yellow
As for the Summer collections:
- Color stories featured brights mixed with subdued brights mixed with olive greens and neutrals
- Workwear shirts and the dad shorts (short shorts) in a variety of all different fabrics from linen, canvas, and corduroy
- Graphic Tees included vintage graphics, 90s icons and flowers
- Woven all-over prints and coordinates continue
- Military and camouflage continue (even the LA Mens Market Team was repping this trend in the Dickies jumpsuits!)